September is National Skin Care Awareness Month. At NeoPulse Laser Therapy in Roanoke, VA, we hope to bring awareness to the importance of skin care by sharing new ways to care for your skin. When you care for your skin, you’ll feel better and look more energized.
Here are a few suggestions to help you make the most of Skin Care Awareness month.
- Slather on the sunscreen, no matter what season it is. Your face, neck and chest are particularly sensitive to sun damage, so choose a product that’s specially formulated for the delicate skin in these areas.
- Have a skin care party! Invite your friends over to try out new products, applications and makeup tricks.
- Treat yourself to a Mini Facelift. This minimally invasive outpatient procedure delivers immediate improvement for fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Take a proactive approach to your skin care. Find a dermatologist and have a complete annual skin exam, and remember to perform a self-skin check every month to spot and track any potential problems as they develop.
- Try an acne scar laser treatment. Acne scars from your youth shouldn’t haunt your adult life – 86% of our patients see significant improvement in acne scarring after just a few procedures.
- Remove an old tattoo. Whether you want a clean slate or need to fade existing art for a cover up or make room for new ink, our fast, effective non-surgical laser therapy will remove your unwanted tattoos.
Give NeoPulse Laser Therapy a call at 540-283-6015 or request a consultation online with one of our physicians to see if laser treatment is the right option for your skin!